Instructor-led IT Training
Instructor-led Classroom Training Courses
Choose instructor-led training when you have several staff with a similar level of experience to train on a particular application.
You can book instructor-led computer training courses from Vendetta Business & Technical Services Limited on your premises in Tyne & Wear, Co Durham, Northumberland and Cleveland.
About Classroom Training
A classroom environment provides the following benefits:
- guidance and structure—important for students who lack the motivation and confidence to succeed in a self-study training programme
- team-based learning
- hands-on activities to develop troubleshooting skills
- two-way dialogue between students and trainer
- introduces a human element to learning
- freedom from distractions and interruptions
Our trainers provide computer training on your premises or at other venues by arrangement.
We have standard courses to cover the following popular subjects:
- Desktop products, such as Microsoft Office
- Macros and Visual Basic for Applications (VBA)
- Operating systems such as Windows 7, for end users and technical staff
- Internet skills
- HTML and web design
Our authors will design customised training courses for desktop products, or for your own line of business applications.
To develop a custom course, we can:
- Mix and match modules from any of our standard courses
- Create custom content that matches the way you work
- Develop complete courses to include your business processes
Prices for standard desktop application training courses on your premises start from £300 per day for up to 8 delegates (including courseware). Discounts can be arranged for community groups. Alternatively, develop your own courses and book our experienced freelance trainers to deliver them on your premises— from £175 per day for standard desktop applications. Please contact us to discuss your exact requirements. Advice is free and without obligation..